Insurance Data Entry Outsourcing:
VeeInsure's data capture and data-entry solution allows companies to dramatically cut the costs of hardware, software, staffing and training. Data entry is often thought to be a mundane process, but anyone with insurance experience realizes that this can be a tough and demanding process. This is especially true for the insurance claims indexing process, as there are several rules that are unique to each payor/TPA or plans. (click here to see some examples of rules).
Look to VeeInsure to be your outsourcing partner for data-entry services. VeeInsure has several million man hours of data capture experience. Outsourcing your data capture responsibilities to VeeInsure allows you to operate an around-the-clock 24/7 protection cycle.
With our data capture you receive highly accurate data. We combine our intimate knowledge of medical claim forms with our IT expertise, to ensure accurate and efficient data capture. We leverage OCR, double key and data validation tables to provide the highest quality data. VeeInsure's recognition technology offers a significant detection of misrecognized characters.
Quality is validated using ISO standards, audit procedures, as well as "audit the auditor" processes, to ensure audit integrity. VeeInsure offers extensive online reporting to ensure you know the turnaround time, inventory and accuracy of your data at all times. VeeInsure provides you the 'VeeInsure Guarantee'. As a client you will not have to pay for services rendered if the quality levels delivered fall below previously agreed benchmarks. VeeInsure thus offers you SLA (Service Level) based pricing – ‘you pay for what you get’.
We currently capture data from over 25 million health claims per year and over 15 million various other source documents per year. Using the knowledge base of customer specified and industry standard rules, VeeInsure's configurable claim editing software validates each claim to eliminate or flag errors prior to adjudication. Based on payer specific edits, claims will be rejected during the validation process. VeeInsure uses both best of breed software like EMC Captiva Claim Pack as well as our proprietary software. Through the integration of sophisticated data validation, edit routines and quality checks, we ensure the highest quality and validity of the data.
Our tracking systems ensure that every document is accounted for at each step in the processing cycle. With real-time status reporting via the Internet, our clients get up to the moment information to better manage their business. The output of the data is in multiple formats including XML and HIPAA compliant ANSI standards and can be integrated with multiple databases.
Features of Data Entry Outsourcing are:
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) capabilities, thus increasing accuracy rates and productivity
- Client defined output formats received and return delivered through dedicated T1, VPN (Virtual Private Network) or secured FTP (File Transfer Protocol) sites or digital media
- Validation of critical data such as provider, member and diagnosis code using data from the transaction system
- Output data is in multiple formats including XML and HIPAA compliant, ANSI standards
- Real-time status reporting via the Internet
- Easily create templates for forms processing, key-from-image or image indexing
- Can convert from any media to any electronic format
- 12 - 24 turn around time guarantee
- Scalable 365, 24 X 7 global operations
- 99% accuracy rates