EDI Conversion Solution:
EDI 5010 is mandated for 1, April, 2012. Are you READY?
New Article: Vee Technologies countdown to 5010 conversion deadline
Are you searching for an EDI solution for one of the reasons below?
- You have a ton of transactions that you want to connect to electronic data.
- One of your new or existing trading partners requires you to have an EDI solution in order to begin or continue doing business.
- You are prepared to drastically reduce the expenses in manual processing.
- Perhaps you already have an EDI solution but you feel there may be an innovative, aggressive and cutting-edge company with the latest technology that might offer a more cost-effective, better-integrated and more straightforward solution.
- Are you trying to migrate from EDI 4010 to EDI 5010?
EDI has become a strategic business tool as a result of the cost and relationship benefits incurred. It is estimated that as much as 70% of printed computer output is re-keyed into another computer.
This paperless processing of information between computers leads directly to the following:
- Reduction in Administrative Costs
- Reduction in Clerical errors
- Reduction in Transaction Cycle times
- Improved Inventory Management
- Improved Communications
- Improved Trading Partner Relationships
- Improved Customer Service
- Improved Management and Forecasting Information
- Re-engineering and streamlining of internal Administrative Processes
- Overall increased Productivity
Vee Insure’s Translation Services
- Send and receive your internal proprietary formats for ALL documents, single pipeline for ALL data, regardless of its origin or format
- Customized mapping to your trading partners specifications.
- EDI to FAX document processing.
- Fax (form) to EDI conversion.
- Conversion from your internal codes to EDI standard value.
Conversion of EDI claims to Tiff images
This is a unique process at VeeInsure. EDI data is essentially a string of numbers and values or any other image format like .JPEG, etc. which is not intelligent. VeeInsure is able to populate an image in tiff format on a HCFA 1500 (HCFA-1500), UB-92 (UB92), Dental claim or a Vision claim.
Vee’s systems are able to populate outputs in any format required by the client like ECSIF, X12N, 837, text, etc.
Vee also work on EDI 4010 & EDI 5010 for the following formats: 834, 835, 277, 276 and 999.